"Going back to “normal” is not what we want. We didn’t go through this to go back to where we were." – Massachusetts Instructional Technology Specialist, 3/2021.
"It is hard to imagine there will be another moment in history when the central role of education in the economic, social, and political prosperity and stability of nations is so obvious and well understood by the general population. Now is the time to chart a vision for how education can emerge stronger from this global crisis than ever before and propose a path for capitalizing on education’s newfound support in virtually every community across the globe." – Brookings Institution Report, 9/2020
Join our friends at MassCue for Leveraging Education Technologies for the New School Year. This is a 5-session facilitated workshop series – with associated consulting time – that will bring together a team of planners from each participating district to begin to chart out some of the key issues and processes that lie on the road ahead to the Fall and beyond.
The objective of this work will be for each district to engage in thinking about how their district will strategically respond to demands – some new and some historic and ongoing – that their district faces moving into the 2021/2022 school year. Sessions will highlight and cover:
- Building a district and community environment conducive to effective strategic planning
- Consolidating progress on using digital technologies to support personalized and student-centered learning
- Creating and maintaining an appropriate focus on social and emotional learning for all students, in-person and remote
- Effective and meaningful data gathering from students, parents and teachers
- Formatively evaluating the impact of digital learning plans, innovations, and practices
For more information or to register please go to: https://www.masscue.org/levera...