Free online courses offered to NYS Educators through a grant with NYSED!
Annual Conference Back in Rochester for a LIVE, in-person event!
Minutes of online instruction delivered in direct response to COVID school closures between March and June 2011.
Founded in 1965, NYSCATE is celebrating 56 amazing years of innovation in education.
Members as of March 2021
Elected Board Members represent 9 regions of members
NYSCATE is a designated non-profit education association
Breakout sessions offered during our 2020 Virtual Conference
Members have registered for the ISTE Educator Certification Program through NYSCATE
I am NYSCATE...
Being part of the team that put on a regional NYSCATE conference for many years helped me to truly appreciate the amount of time and resources that goes into a successful event.
- Angelo Urrico, Integrated Technology Teacher, New Paltz Central School
I help teachers use computers and technology purposely in their curriculum and instruction.
- Jennifer Mikula, Education Technology Specialist, Falconer CSD
NYSCATE allows collaborators to surround a great idea and bring it to life.
- Tarkan Ceng, Superintendent, Jefferson CSD
NYSCATE allows me to connect with research-based knowledge and lifelong learning in all endeavors.
- David Lockett, Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow, NASA
NYSCATE has given a sense of normality to all the ed tech leaders, especially during the challenging times and has provided me a support, ideas and ways to get excited and help our students and staff.
- Bhargav Vyas, Asst. Supt. for Compliance and Info Systems, Monroe-Woodbury CSD
NYSCATE provides an abundance of various learning opportunities. Each experience allows for collaboration and the occasion to make connections with educators, both near and far. NYSCATE... Keep leading the way!!!
- Dana Castine, Director of Math, Science & Technology, DPO, Florida UFSD
I am the sum of the collective ideas and experiences offered by this amazing community! Thank you, NYSCATE!
- Michael Drezek, Technology Integrator, Lake Shore CSD
Throughout the year NYSCATE allows me to stay in touch and connect with colleagues across the state . The annual conference always reenergizes me and helps bring creativity back into my work.
- Katie Cooke, Instructional Support Teacher, GST BOCES
NYSCATE keeps me up to date on new and innovative classroom technology and best practices.
- John E. Larson, Technology Integration Specialist, Sullivan County BOCES