The Corporate & Member Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for leading NYSCATE’s marketing efforts in the NYS school district and corporate community under the supervision of the CEO/Executive Director. This position will ensure the execution of strategies to increase corporate involvement and enhance market presence in appropriate NYSCATE activities. The employee will effectively transmit the values and vision of NYSCATE, further developing the brand throughout New York State.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Corporate Engagement Coordinator will build market presence through the development of collaborations with Corporate Council Members, education agencies, and other education providers. Coordinator will attend events (conferences, meetings, workshops, etc). Responsibilities will also include developing collaborations for referrals from mainstream education events that will enhance member benefit. Additional duties in the organization will include conducting focus group presentations and facilitating sponsored events throughout the state.
- Work collaboratively to develop outreach initiatives that will impact member experiences
- Responsible for managing day to day outreach and scheduling of events and creating continuity of corporate collaborations in the organization.
- Develop and execute relationships and collaborations to extend NYSCATE brand awareness in the education marketplace.
- Develop and execute monthly marketing and communication tools under the supervision of the CEO/Executive Director.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with statewide organizations and agencies to increase the number of new members such as community agencies, school systems, and corporate offices.
- Communicate any local opportunities to the CEO/Executive Director.
- Increase number of Institutional Memberships, Corporate Council Partners and develop marketing packages for consistent with our marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have the following
- High energy level and an outgoing personality
- Highly organized with excellent time-management skills
- Sales minded and goal oriented.
- Possess a high level of compassion and empathy in dealing with the corporate community.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a professional manner, be well-spoken and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to self-manage
Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field of study. Equivalent work experience may be considered in place of degree.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 12, 2018.