Educators attending this session will leave with the knowledge that Microsoft’s Learning Tools are going to help build a foundation for students' future success. Using inclusive education tools help students grow their potential and gain independence both inside and outside the classroom. Teachers are more empowered to engage every learner when they have the knowledge of what inclusive classroom tools are out there. And finally, schools build reputations as positive places that promote equity and inclusion, which is any schools end goal.
At the end of the day, participants should leave understanding that Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve reading and writing skills for all students. Learning Tools are for EVERYONE: All readers, writers, and thinkers— regardless of their ability.
- Present a case for using assistive technology tools in a mainstream, non-stigmatizing manner with all types of learners
- Utilize inclusive classroom tools for reading, writing, math, and communication
- Reflect on individual classroom practices that allow for inclusive design
The primary audience for this session is teachers, empowering educators teaching in a variety of settings.
- All grades/levels
- All subjects/content areas
- Professional Learning Communities
- Teacher Professional Development