eduplanet 21 Webinar: Developing a Coordinated Curriculum and Assessment System (Pre K-12) for 21st Century Learning
Online, NY 11111
Developing a Coordinated Curriculum and Assessment System (PreK–12) for 21st Century Learning
Join NYSCATE Corporate Council member Eduplanet21 at 3 pm ET on October 31 for this follow up webinar with education author and consultant Jay McTighe.
In this webinar, we’ll explore ideas from Jay McTighe’s recent book, Leading Modern Learning: A Blueprint for Vision Driven Schools (2nd ed.). The session will present a curriculum framework to guide the construction of a viable and vertically aligned curriculum that integrates 21st Century Skills with academic content.
- A focus on developing long-term transfer capacities – within and across disciplines;
- Creating a spiral curriculum around recurring essential questions;
- Curriculum Mapping 3.0 – Mapping the curriculum around desired performances rather than simply a scope and sequence of content to be “covered;”
- Ways of personalizing learning and allowing “voice and choice” for students
- Utilizing technology for working smarter and more effectively in curriculum and assessment design.
Eduplanet21 provides an innovative software platform to help schools develop a coherent, guaranteed, and viable curriculum. Their enterprise platform focuses on guided unit design supported by content collaboration tools and pre-developed professional development courses. Their unique approach to integrated curriculum design and professional learning allows educators to learn new concepts and apply them directly to instruction. Eduplanet21 is the only licensed Understanding by Design (UbD) software available today.
Audience: Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Curriculum Coordinators, CTOs, Directors of Instructional Technology, Principals and Teachers
Upon registration, you will then receive a Zoom meeting invite to connect to the webinar prior to the event. The session will be recorded and available for review for all registered attendees. Space is limited to 90 attendees.
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email Sean McDonough at email@example.com.