The COVID-19 situation has disrupted every day life, especially in education. Instruction and learning has shifted from the traditional classroom to the virtual classroom. Such a shift presents new challenges for administrators, faculty, students, and learning institutions.
The town hall will include discussions around the following areas:
- NYSED, ISTE, CoSN and other national education technology organizations updates
- NYSCATE learning services through "office hours" and webinars produced by NYSCATE members
- Panel discussion on shared experiences and strategies to promote online learning from superintendents, IT Directors, Elementary and Secondary Teachers, Instructional Coaches, and Students.
- Review of Cyber Safety Considerations when teaching online
- Review of NYSCATE annual Grant program
Powered by ASPIRE