CTO Clinics are in-depth professional development events for district technology leaders. Delivered in conjunction with COSN and NYSCATE, the clinics enable the attendees to:
Hear about emerging technology trends, particularly within NY
Receive the latest information on using technology to create effective learning environments
Network with peers and the private sector
8:00 - 8:30 AM Registration
8:45 - 9:00 AM Welcome & Introductions
9:00 - 10:00 AM Opening Session
10:00 - 10:15 AM Coffee Break
10:15 - 11:00 AM General Session I
11:00 - 11:30 AM Sponsor Spotlight Lightening Sessions I
11:35 - 12:00 PM General Session II
12:00 - 12:45 PM Networking Luncheon & Conversation with Sponsors
12:45 - 1:45 PM Breakout Sessions
1:50 - 2:40 PM Sponsor Spotlight Lightening Sessions II
2:40 - 3:15 PM Closing Session
- Sponsor InformationSponsor Information
The Consortium for School Networking (CoSN), in conjunction with the New York State Association for Computers and Technology in Education (NYSCATE), will be convening its fifth CTO Clinic on April 29th, 2020 at the Marriott Hotel – Wolf Road in Albany, New York.
This event will build upon the success of the past CTO clinics. We hope you will be interested in participating and sponsoring.
The clinic is a high-level executive event bringing together senior district level technology decision makers, superintendents, associate superintendents, business officers, and others interested in cutting edge technology leadership. Sessions at the CTO Clinic will include in-depth presentations and discussions on a wide range of topics of interest and relevance to technology leaders. Further information is posted on the clinic website.
Tier One and Tier Two level sponsorships are available and offer the opportunity to present information, interact with attendees, exhibit, distribute information and receive visibility and branding.
Tier One Sponsors ($5,000) receive the following benefits:
- 10 minute sponsor presentation before the entire attendee group in the main conference/vendor room.
- Table top exhibit/Information table to distribute marketing materials and information
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on all appropriate electronic and print marketing materials, conference website, conference signage and program book
- Opportunity to provide one insert into the attendee conference bags
- 175-word organizational profile and logo in conference program book
- Electronic copy of the final attendee list for one time use
- Two complimentary conference registrations
Tier Two ($2,000) receive the following benefits:
- Table Top exhibit/information table to distribute marketing materials and information;
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on all appropriate electronic and print marketing materials, Clinic website, Clinic signage and program book;
- Opportunity to provide an insert for the attendees' Clinic bags;
- 100-word organizational profile and logo in Clinic program book;
- Electronic copy of the final attendee list for one time use; and
- One CTO Clinic registration
- More Info
Tier One Sponsors
Amazon Web Services
Google for Education
Tier Two Sponsors