Personal & Authentic
- As an educator, you have the power to leave a legacy by . . .
- Making students’ learning experiences personal and authentic
- Ensuring that the culture around you is personal and authentic
- Developing and nurturing personal and authentic relationships
- Being personal and authentic
In Personal & Authentic, Thomas C. Murray reveals the power of designing awe- inspiring experiences that are grounded in relationships and learner-centered by design. Inherently relevant and contextualized, it is this kind of learning that lasts a lifetime.
Join us for this five (5) week Book Study and explore how you can change your perspective as an educator while enhancing the impact you have on the students that depend on you.
Tom will be joining the online sessions to kick off the Book Study as well as sharing resources that have been created for educators to use in conjunction with his book, Personal & Authentic.
May 7th - June 10th
Week 1. Read and Reflect Chapters 1 and 2. Due May 8, 2020
Week 2. Read and Reflect Chapters 3 and 4. Due May 15, 2020
Week 3. Read and Reflect Chapter 5. Due May 22, 2020
Week 4. Read and Reflect Chapter 6. Due May 29, 2020
Week 5. Read and Reflect Chapter 7. Due June 5, 2020
-Thursday, May 7, 2020
-Thursday, May 21, 2020
-Thursday, June 4, 2020