THE ED TECH DR. IS IN
NYSCATE will be holding online office hours to answer any questions you may have with various technologies. We will offer 2-3 sessions per day in a variety of topics. Please see schedule below as this will change daily.
Call-in Q & A Topics:
Wednesday, April 1
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Anything Apple-featuring Keynote live
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Distance learning and diverse learners
Thursday, April 2
Monday, April 6
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Resources for Reading
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Ask the Expert: Supporting Distance Learning With Nearpod
Tuesday, April 7
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM PDF's Not Printing?
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Ask the Expert: Distance Learning Strategies with Google for Education
Wednesday, April 8
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Instructional Videos using Zoom or Screencastify
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Ask the Expert: How to leverage Schoology for virtual learning
Thursday, April 9
LEARNING KEEPS GOING.
ISTE, COSN and SETDA have pooled resources to bring you this dynamic set of learning resources to assist in online learning and instruction. Please select the Learning Keeps Going picture below to access the resources or go to www.learningkeepsgoing.org.
COVID-19 Response: Preparing to Take School Online COVID-19 Member Exclusive.pdf
Webinar recording; Strategies for eLearning Days in the Wake of COVID-19
ISTE & EdSurge