This certification is intended for educators who have been actively using Google in their classroom and would like to prepare themselves for employing Google Apps in more depth. This workshop will prepare participants with the skills needed to take a successfully pass the Google Certified Educator Examination .
Do you want to prove your expertise? This Certification is for you!
This 6-hour training will dive deeper into many different areas of Google and will provide you with the next level expertise that you need to successfully complete the Google Certified Educator Level 2 examination.
"Great tips and pointers - things that you probably wouldn't be aware of if preparing for the exam on your own."
"This was informative, helpful and done in a practical fashion."
Session Topics Include
• Broadcasting Yourself with Google+, Hangouts, Blogger and YouTube
• New Google Sites
• Diving Deeper into Google Apps for Sheets, Docs, Forms and Gmail
• Effective Uses for Google Calendar
• Maximizing your Chrome experience with Extensions and Add-Ons
• Making the Most Out of Google Classroom
• Going Global with Google Maps
• YouTube Live
This class will consist of 3-2 hour classes:
May 18th 4-6
May 20th 4-6
May 22nd 4-6
Participants will receive a Google Meets invite for the class.