About this Workshop
Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Trainer Academy is a 2-day in-depth training that provides you the skills and materials necessary for you to redeliver training to your teachers. This workshop is a train the trainer model, providing hands-on training on Windows devices available for this training across a range of Microsoft tools including Office 365, OneNote, Sway, OneDrive, Skype in the Classroom, Office Mix, and a number of free tools Microsoft makes available to teachers and students. Attendees who complete the program will receive a completion certificate and the opportunity to become an MIE Trainer, empowered to deliver the program with free use of the training materials in their schools and districts.
- Benefits to becoming an MIE Trainer
- Learn about the latest research findings on effective professional development models and the implications for teacher trainers.
- Access to professional development content that you can use as a trainer.
- Understand how you can use Microsoft professional development including needs assessments, adaptable training materials, and evaluation tools.
- Earn a MIE Trainer or MIE Master Trainer Badge.
- Get a MIE Trainer or MIE Master Trainer email signature to use.
- Participate in ongoing discussions and receive recognition for the important work you do.
- Sponsor InformationSponsor Information